•A mid-sized biotech company was looking for in-licensing of the viral vector technology platform, required for the development of their gene therapy.
- Carried out the due diligence to identify the companies that have the viral vector technology/ platforms.
- Prioritization and scanning of appropriate technologies/platform matching client needs.
- Further Matrix analysis was performed to rank the companies on specific parameters (the company’s commercial and clinical aspects).
- Worked with the client to create the discussion guidelines for understanding the specific requirements for partnering.
- Conducted primary analysis based on the discussion guidelines to understand the technology, developmental goals, commercialization perspective and possible deal and milestone aspirations.
- We helped in discovering the potential companies for the client which are ready to partner.
- Meetings were organized with the interested companies to further understand the details of the partnership.
- In the end, successfully executed the business partnership with the company having the best in-house technology/viral vector platform for the development of gene therapy.