A mid-sized pharma client wanted to evaluate the changing landscape of treatment in AML
- AML treatment landscape is changing at a high pace with many approvals seen in the second and first line of treatment space. Mellalta Meets conducted comprehensive secondary research (using proprietary databases, SEC filings, scientific publications and clinical trials databases) to create the current treatment paradigm and projected how it will change in the next 10 years
- To understand the blockbuster therapies, we covered the results from conferences like ASH, ASCO and EHA and further compared head-to-head for understanding the impact and implications to our client’s drug.
- The Executive deck comprehensively covers in depth the AML overview, definition, diagnosis, percentage of patients based on mutation frequency, approved therapies, and treatment practice-related unmet needs.
- Covered the Epidemiology of the G7 countries (EU, USA, JP) forecasted to the study period.
- Create the current treatment paradigm and projected how it will change in the next 10 years
- Analyzed the Pipeline drugs of the AML according to the class of therapies: antibody-drug conjugates, bispecific antibodies, tri-specific and monoclonal antibodies, CAR-T therapies and T cells therapies, vaccines, small molecules and others.
- Determined the Clinical trials landscape of the AML by Line of Therapies (LOT), Patient Segment (Newly Diagnosed, Mutation specific, Relapsed or Refractory & Fit or Unfit), Mechanism of Action, Trial Phase, Company and other details.