A large pharma client wanted to evaluate the market size and potential of Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS) in the Middle East/North Africa (MENA).
- For evaluating the Market estimate, we used Hybrid Approach i.e., taking regard to both the Patient-based and Sales based approach. In view of the historical and current trends, we anticipated the market estimate for the next 10 years.
- We created the Market Forecast model considering factors such as epidemiology of the disease (collected from Rare disease databases & Organizations) & its patient segmentations, unmet medical need, drug competitor factor, patient compliance, product price, marketed drugs- calibration based on actual sales and their impact in MENA geographies, emerging drugs and their impact, launch dates, market drivers and barriers, and other factors.
Our Results & Insights
- Estimated the Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS) prevalence in the MENA markets based on the epidemiological studies
- Analyzed the impact of emerging therapies approvals and launch on the current treatment algorithm from the KOLs outlook
- Determined the competitive landscape of emerging therapies entering the PWS market.
- Quantified the market size of PWS country-wise and therapy-wise.