Mellalta Meets is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. At MM, we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined, and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with MM might be your dream job.
We believe that collaboration is one of our key strengths, and every day we will connect you with your peers and colleagues, at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you’ll contribute to our continued success, and be a key player within the function.
This is a key role in a fast-paced environment with the potential for the role to develop further with additional responsibilities in line with business requirements.
- The BD Manager is responsible for understanding the client’s business and interpreting briefs
- Build client relationships and drive business growth by proposing various analytical solutions
- Scoping the project to meet the client’s business needs – thinking about analytical solutions that answer business questions and working on proposals
- Leading commercial negotiations and closing contracts with clients
- Identify and design a strategic plan for achieving sales targets
- Will work closely with the delivery and technical teams responsible for executing and delivering projects to clients
- Manage client expectations and ensure quality deliveries to clients by delivery teams
- Manage client relationships, build client loyalty and drive client satisfaction
- Willing to travel to international and national conferences if needed
Skills & Expertise
- Strong working knowledge of the business and how the Pharma/Biopharma industry operates
- Must have performed client consulting/facing roles
- Must have past revenue responsibilities
- Excellent data interpretation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent influencing and persuasion skills
- Proposal Building: Knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
Education & Experience
7 to 9 years of experience in the BD Manager role