- A mid-size company wanted to understand the overall healthcare system of specific countries to evaluate quantitatively the impact of clinical and commercial for anti-infectives in 10 countries.
The market is already genericised and the uptake of premium pricing entrant was tricky, so we did the entire study to understand prescriber opinions and willingness to pay.
- Mapped the physicians and pharmacy directors countrywide
- Create detailed discussions guidelines and further improved them based on the KOL’s feedback
- Conducted Primary Interviews (Quantitative market research study with high-volume prescribing physicians and pharmacy directors) in 10 countries of the client’s interest.
Our Results and Insights
- Analysed countrywide Healthcare system including drug price settings, and reimbursement/copayment to evaluate the possible strategy and implications for product entry
- Assessed clinical, commercial and payer inputs to build market entry strategies
- Categorized countries according to easy and difficult entry; recommending the best countries to enter