Mellalta Meets is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. At MM, we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined, and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with MM might be your dream job.
We believe that collaboration is one of our key strengths, and every day we will connect you with your peers and colleagues, at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you’ll contribute to our continued success, and be a key player within the function.
This is a key role in a fast-paced environment with the potential for the role to develop further with additional responsibilities in line with business requirements.
- Develop market and product forecasts
- Analyze market and product patterns to identify the most likely future projections
- Perform secondary research to gather data needed to develop predictions based on epidemiology
- Contribute to special projects initiatives in the framework of the forecasting function
- Build Team: Provide feedback on work and coaching
Skills & Expertise
- Strong quantitative background with experience, preferably in Pharma/Healthcare
- Business and financial modelling, including the use of forecasting techniques, such as trending and simulation
- Valuations of companies, brands or assets
- Exposure to statistical analysis packages – SAS/SpSS would help
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of advanced MS Excel
- Complete familiarity with MS PowerPoint
Education & Experience
5 – 10 years of forecasting experience, preferably in Pharma/Healthcare