Mellalta Meets is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. At MM, we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined, and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with MM might be your dream job.
We believe that collaboration is one of our key strengths, and every day we will connect you with your peers and colleagues, at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you’ll contribute to our continued success, and be a key player within the function.
This is a key role in a fast-paced environment with the potential for the role to develop further with additional responsibilities in line with business requirements.
- In this role you will act as a subject matter expert for revenue across all MM entities, supporting our clients. This involves developing a deep understanding of the various oncology therapy areas as well as the associated treatments.
- Project management (planning and tracking for efficient delivery), quality management (ensuring adherence to research process and protocols), and report execution
- BD Initiatives – development of the proposal and execution of assigned BD initiatives (Newsletters, Whitepapers etc.)
- Transfer knowledge/project learnings to the functional group/organization
- New product development/improvement of existing products: Idea generation for new products
- Build Team: Provide feedback on work and coaching
- Act as the first point of contact for communicating, interpreting and implementing management decisions
Skills & Expertise
- Technically strong with an orientation towards commercial considerations or vice versa – should possess strong logical and analytical acumen
- Experience with market projections- Disease forecast and Drug Forecast, NPV analysis
- Independent management and efficient delivery of the project(s), including engagement with internal and external stakeholders
- Promote BD engagement and thought leadership initiatives (including proposal development) for assigned Functional Area/TA
- Take the lead in resource development through training (including on-the-job training) and development/updating of frameworks or protocols for strategic analysis
Education & Experience
M.Pharma/M.Biotech /PhD With 7-10 years of experience in similar/allied roles in previous organisation