Acceptance of Terms
- Acceptance: By accessing, visiting, shopping at, or conducting business with Mellalta Meets (“we”, “us”, “our”), you (“the client”, “you”, “your”) hereby agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”). These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Mellalta Meets under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Please read these Terms carefully before using our services.
- Modification of Terms: We reserve the unilateral right to modify or revise these Terms at any time without prior notice. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting on our website. Your continued use of our services post any modifications signifies your acceptance of the revised Terms.
Delivery of Services
- Electronic Delivery: We deliver our reports primarily in electronic PDF format to your provided email address. In special cases, physical delivery via courier may be available.
- Timelines: Estimated delivery times for reports are indicated on the sample page and under the ‘Report Store’ section on our website. While we strive to adhere to these timelines, they are indicative and not binding.
Copyright and Usage
- Copyright Ownership: All contents of our website, including reports, are owned by Mellalta Meets or licensed to us, and are protected under the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- Restrictions on Use: The reports and services are intended for your internal use only and must not be published, disclosed, or made available to third parties without our express written permission. You agree not to engage in any activity that competes with our services, including resale, rent, or unauthorized publication of our content.
- Liability for Site Content: The content on our site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as professional advice. We disclaim any liability for loss or damage arising from the use of our site, to the extent permitted by the Indian Consumer Protection Act, 2019, and other relevant laws.
By submitting your personal information on our site, you consent to be contacted by Mellalta Meets as per the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011.
Customization of reports is subject to our assessment of feasibility and may involve additional time and costs, determined at our discretion.