A mid-size Pharma wanted to evaluate the overall market size and potential of Renal cell carcinoma (RCC) by countries and therapies.
- For evaluating the Market estimate, we used Hybrid Approach i.e., taking regard to both Patient-based and Sales based approaches. In view of the historical and current trends, we anticipate the market estimate for the next 10 years.
- We created the Market Forecast model considering factors such as epidemiology of the disease & its patient segmentations, unmet medical need, drug competitor factor, patient compliance, product price, marketed drugs- calibration based on actual sales and their impact in different geographies, emerging drugs and their impact, launch dates, market drivers and barriers, and other factors.
- Anticipated the total cases of Renal cell carcinoma during the forecast period for G7 (US, EU5, JP).
- Evaluated and analyzed the emerging therapies, entering the market in the next 10 years.
- Determined the competitive landscape of late-stage therapies entering the RCC market by the line of therapies.
- Quantified the market size of Renal cell carcinoma (RCC) by country and therapies.